Friday, March 03, 2006

shhh...

okay, this is top secret information, so don't tell anyone. haha... no one who might possibly read this has anything to do with where i live right now. and so you are all a fairly safe audience [except for maybe my "supplement." and you are welcome to know everything in the most annoying detail.]

i am going to accept a job.

YEAHH!!! [this is where you cheer :)]

i have much more to write, but i will wait until more is finalized, but God has been good to me. I will be able to mix many of the things I love to do with physical therapy. What has been offered to me is a new-grad's dream. i have prayed, prayed, prayed, submitted to my spiritual authorities, and am finally at a decision. and it is yes.

again, i will let you in a little more later.

3 Comments:

Blogger pk said...

Sounds thoroughly exciting!

3:46 am  
Blogger Amy said...

YAY!!

I hope it is in Nashville.

I want to hear all the details in person, soon.

(please.)

:)

11:18 am  
Blogger Nick Benoit said...

I can't wait to hear more! Its in San Diego, right? Right? RIGHT?!

1:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

In You're love I find release A haven from my unbelief Take my life and let me be A living prayer my God to Thee