[find your happy place]
someone very close to my heart has been "finding his happy place" the past few weeks, thanks to some experts at a semi-close drug rehab facilitiy.
breathe out your addiction.
breathe in peace.
he said something that you psychology folks might find interesting. He said, "Bek, I want to do drugs in here more than out there. And I don't need help in here, I need help out there."
hmmm. sorry for this critical comment in advance, but i think psychology is generally a load of crap. Let me clarify: man's psychology can be a load of crap. man's wisdom is foolishness to God. Breathe out your addiction. Breathe in peace. breathe out your addiction, breathe in peace. one of the head guys also looked at him when he was getting ready to be discharged and and said, "you are just a spoiled kid."
aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!
breathe out your addiction.
breathe in peace.
he said something that you psychology folks might find interesting. He said, "Bek, I want to do drugs in here more than out there. And I don't need help in here, I need help out there."
hmmm. sorry for this critical comment in advance, but i think psychology is generally a load of crap. Let me clarify: man's psychology can be a load of crap. man's wisdom is foolishness to God. Breathe out your addiction. Breathe in peace. breathe out your addiction, breathe in peace. one of the head guys also looked at him when he was getting ready to be discharged and and said, "you are just a spoiled kid."
aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!

1 Comments:
I am more and more understanding the foolishness of man's wisdom--even what we label "Christian" counseling--a lot of which is really man-centered psychology that acknowledges Jesus. I have been amazed by the stuff I've read from the Christian Counseling and Education Foundation--which is God-centered counsel that applies the gospel to man's sinful heart issues.
I hope your friend gets some real help rather than that psychobabble :/
Post a Comment
<< Home