Wednesday, May 10, 2006

most likely to incorporate a coffee shop into her PT clinic



yes, folks, that was my superlative saturday night. no one should be too surprised.
this is late saturday nite after the banquet with oliver and dave at mellowmushroom waiting for the late, late showing of MI:3.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael Hickerson said...

Interesting blog name in the title bar. It reminds me of the e-mail addy a cousin uses. She told me the story behind it once and I've forgotten it.

Ok, that was random.

Oh wait, isn't that what blogging is all about?

9:40 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bek! I have been thinking about you a lot this week...I have decided to go back to nursing school and in working through all the hard classes and other roadblocks, have been repeatedly reminded of when we were still RAs and you decided to go to PT school...assuming you passed that horrendous chemistry class. Remember that? And now you are all the way through it! Just wanted you to know you are STILL such an inspiration and an encouragement to me, despite not having seen you in several years. Take care, Bek!

4:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

In You're love I find release A haven from my unbelief Take my life and let me be A living prayer my God to Thee