posted by rebekah at Friday, June 01, 2007
oh, that is MEAN. not fair to tease like that. :)
maria, if you check back for this :)I bought a house!!!
aaah, you're kidding! I was thinking "you're such a tease" too--glad I came back and clicked on the comments!can't wait to hear more/see photos!
Wow! thanks for letting us comment-checkers in on the secret info! that is so exciting!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
tornaos รก la fortaleza, oh presos de esperanza
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
oh, that is MEAN. not fair to tease like that. :)
maria, if you check back for this :)
I bought a house!!!
aaah, you're kidding! I was thinking "you're such a tease" too--glad I came back and clicked on the comments!
can't wait to hear more/see photos!
Wow! thanks for letting us comment-checkers in on the secret info! that is so exciting!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home