Yeah, I have to say that "licking" was not really my first thought when I saw the picture...and after thinking about it for a few minutes, it is still not really appealing. But he is absolutely adorable, and I think the hat is the best part. :)
maria -- this is where you will find a rough pattern of the hat... mine might look really different because i don't know anything about patterns :) i modified it...surprise, surprise. and then i added the two balls on the top because of a hat i saw at Gap -- you can find that on gap.com in the baby section. anyway: http://freecrochetpatterns.lionbrand.com/patterns/cms-preemieHat.html
hey bek...I have no other way to contact you except this blog, so although this is totally off the topic of your precious nephew...
any recommendations of something fun and inexpensive to do in nashville tomorrow? my best friend and her husband are coming to visit and being new ourselves, we have no idea where to take them. they've been here on their own once and so have done a few of the traditionally touristy things (grand ole opry, etc)...can you help me out?
oh, amy, i might be too late...actually, i am afraid that i may not have any great suggestions-- now, if you want to take a jot to chattanooga i might be able to hook you up :) how 'bout the parthenon? or anything west end-ish, like fido? ummm, sorry, that may not get you to far :)
9 Comments:
well, I definitely don't want to lick him...but he is very cute :) that picture is hilarious...and I love the hat!
Beautiful.
Yeah, I have to say that "licking" was not really my first thought when I saw the picture...and after thinking about it for a few minutes, it is still not really appealing. But he is absolutely adorable, and I think the hat is the best part. :)
maria -- this is where you will find a rough pattern of the hat... mine might look really different because i don't know anything about patterns :) i modified it...surprise, surprise. and then i added the two balls on the top because of a hat i saw at Gap -- you can find that on gap.com in the baby section. anyway:
http://freecrochetpatterns.lionbrand.com/patterns/cms-preemieHat.html
have fun with that :)
i DO kinda want to lick him, actually. he looks a little like a very young, sweet, upside-down salad, which is cute.
:)
emily
hey bek...I have no other way to contact you except this blog, so although this is totally off the topic of your precious nephew...
any recommendations of something fun and inexpensive to do in nashville tomorrow? my best friend and her husband are coming to visit and being new ourselves, we have no idea where to take them. they've been here on their own once and so have done a few of the traditionally touristy things (grand ole opry, etc)...can you help me out?
thanks! :)
oh, amy, i might be too late...actually, i am afraid that i may not have any great suggestions-- now, if you want to take a jot to chattanooga i might be able to hook you up :) how 'bout the parthenon? or anything west end-ish, like fido? ummm, sorry, that may not get you to far :)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
That's a great story. Waiting for more. Columbus&apos teeth whitening Chair lounge outdoor plastic Ez flow air filter body kit store suv fluoxetine obesity betting indiana track cysts and clomid Metacrawler free online games
Post a Comment
<< Home