GREAT HAT!!! Reminds me of a blanket a certain Rebekah once taught me how to crochet. :) I've been keeping up on your blog and thought I would finally say hello. :) Can you teach me the hat stitch over e-mail or something? Blankets are great, but I think a hat would take a lot less time... ;) I'm so excited for you and your family with the new arrival...hope to catch up with you soon!
2 Comments:
GREAT HAT!!! Reminds me of a blanket a certain Rebekah once taught me how to crochet. :) I've been keeping up on your blog and thought I would finally say hello. :) Can you teach me the hat stitch over e-mail or something? Blankets are great, but I think a hat would take a lot less time... ;) I'm so excited for you and your family with the new arrival...hope to catch up with you soon!
Keep up the good work » »
Post a Comment
<< Home