i'll post some pictures of the inside soon :) well -- hopefully, soon, i am losing internet for a bit. and hot water too -- argh! super frustrated about that. also started a new part time job. i have a lot to blog about...
Wow, Bek, what a beautiful house! I'll bet you are so excited to make it a home, your plans sound great! When Chad and I move, can I hire you to come and decorate? I don't have an eye for that stuff at all! Anyways, if we're ever in TN you better believe we'll be stopping on by :)
sorry it took so long to comment on this but the house is flippn sweet. though i'm not sure if it's yours or your neighbors and your living in a trailer in the back. either way i'm impressed. still think i should get to pick a line or two of ee cummings for your wall. super happy for ya.
dave -- i welcome you to please choose two lines or so from ee cummings... i will put it on the wall and take a picture and post it. or better yet, you can come and see it for yourself :)
wow your just as bad as me, i updated, so you have to too, and i suck cause i haven't got you any ee cummings for your wall. i hope you've filled with wild things already and i have held you up. anyways just wanted to say hey, and pass on a kick in the pants. we want to know what's going on.
11 Comments:
woo hoo! congrats!!
beautiful!
(Yes, I do read your blog :))
congratulations.
Your house is gorgeous! I'm so jealous. I want to move to TN and buy a beautiful brick home!;-)
Wish I could see it from the inside.
i'll post some pictures of the inside soon :) well -- hopefully, soon, i am losing internet for a bit. and hot water too -- argh! super frustrated about that. also started a new part time job. i have a lot to blog about...
Bek...it's beautiful!
Miss you.
Looks awesome! Congrats!
Wow, Bek, what a beautiful house! I'll bet you are so excited to make it a home, your plans sound great! When Chad and I move, can I hire you to come and decorate? I don't have an eye for that stuff at all! Anyways, if we're ever in TN you better believe we'll be stopping on by :)
sorry it took so long to comment on this but the house is flippn sweet. though i'm not sure if it's yours or your neighbors and your living in a trailer in the back. either way i'm impressed. still think i should get to pick a line or two of ee cummings for your wall. super happy for ya.
dave -- i welcome you to please choose two lines or so from ee cummings... i will put it on the wall and take a picture and post it. or better yet, you can come and see it for yourself :)
wow your just as bad as me, i updated, so you have to too, and i suck cause i haven't got you any ee cummings for your wall. i hope you've filled with wild things already and i have held you up. anyways just wanted to say hey, and pass on a kick in the pants. we want to know what's going on.
I would like an update please. How is your house coming along???
Post a Comment
<< Home